It's now November of '07. The housing bubble has splattered. The credit markets are drying up faster than the lawn of a foreclosed Inland Empire house. The dollar is in free fall. Oil, commodities (read food) and that "barbarous relic" gold are shooting through the stratosphere. I'm reminded of that old Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times." They are interesting indeed.
Anyway, first order of business. Let's follow up on the SOCO Walk post. If you click the link in the original post, you see that they really can't give em away, unless their 48 HOUR SALE! worked this weekend, which I doubt. A better blogger would have gone down and checked it out, but if I didn't care for realtors before, I absolutely fear them now (I don't want to be there when one of them cracks and goes all Falling Down on me) and didn't want them all over me like a cheap suit.
So, I wonder, did they sell any townhomes at the "cut-rate" price of $429k? And if they did, who in their right mind took them up on this "deal"?
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment